cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial order not progressed ...and Plusnet didn't even know!

ayrshireblackca

Initial order not progressed ...and Plusnet didn't even know!

I order a new broadband and phone package on 21/11 as my BT contract expired mid December. After the initial acknowledgement (and the deduction of a hefty sum from my credit card!) I heard nothing else. I logged in a couple of times to see the "order progressing" update but tonight I tried to contact plusnet and 'chatted' online. It seems the order hasn't moved a jot and nobody even knew! What's worse nobody even knows what the problem was so we don't know if it can be fixed! It can be monitored but what on earth does that mean? And how long will that take to progress? So now I have to incur charges at BT to go on a short term monthly contract or commit to BT for another 12 / 18 months. What's worse is that Plusnet can't even get anybody to call me to discuss it but instead I have to spend my time hanging on the line waiting to speak to a customer service agent. I am 4 days outside the cancellation period as well so no doubt that will prove difficult. Surely where no service has been provided and Plusnet hadn't even realised there was a problem I should be able to cancel on-line by email (using a template if needs be!) and refunded the initial payment so that I can find a provider who can actually deliver a broadband / phone service. It is simply unbelievable! Angry
1 REPLY 1
johnnyone

Re: Initial order not progressed ...and Plusnet didn't even know!

Same here. Plusnet is a shambles.