Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial bill query - no BB discount

materialman
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Initial bill query - no BB discount

Signed up with Plusnet last week for unlimited ADSL (£9.99-£5 discount/month for 12m + phone at £14.50/m + router P&P @ £5.99).
I have two emails dated 31/07/13 that say a payment of £30.48 has been raised to leave my account on or after 5/8/2013. This is for the one off payment. The invoice off my account area for this is: Plusnet Weekends @ £14.50, Initial subscription @ £9.99 and P&P for router @ £5.99. The £5 discount has not been applied. The email I got on signing up said this initial payment would be £25.48, which correctly includes the £5 discount. So there seems to be a mistake with the £5 discount not having being applied. One of the three emails I had on signing up was confirmation of the 50% discount to be applied for 12 months. Can someone correct this please. I don't know if you can tell my username from my forum name.
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
materialman
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: Initial bill query - no BB discount

OK answered by CS this morning on calling them. Apparently if the initial bill is by DD as I chose mine to be, a system error fails to include the £5 discount. This will be corrected by a DD to me of £5 once the £30.48 is processed. Seems if I'd paid by card at signup it would have been correct.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Initial bill query - no BB discount

Hi there,
Apologies for the issue and that we've not been able to reply any sooner.
Glad to see that sorted.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team