Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Informing PN who my referee is.

moffat2000
Grafter

Informing PN who my referee is.

Hello,
In January a friend of mine recommended that I join Plusnet as I was wanting to escape Tiscali/TalkTalk. He has been a member for many years.
He informed me of the 3 months free offer that PN were offering ex tiscali customers and that he would receive £25 of John Lewis vouchers for recommending PN.
I signed up online on the 17th January but at no point did I have the option to put in the username of my referee.
I am now finally connected to PN. How do I go about getting my friend his discount and John Lewis vouchers.
Cheers.
6 REPLIES 6
Lurker
Grafter

Re: Informing PN who my referee is.

If you didn't have the option, it was probably already filled in via a cookie.
Somebody at PN HQ can confirm if you are already shown as having been referred by somebody.
Alternatively your friend could check in their portal to see if you are registered as having been referred by them.
If the link is not there - a ticket should be raised on each account (yours and theirs) stating the relationship and including both usernames.
PN can then sort it if needs be.
HTH
moffat2000
Grafter

Cheers James, I'll look into that.
Lurker
Grafter

No worries - its pretty simple to sort out if things have gone astray - the PN business is built on referrals, so they are always pretty reactive when it comes to making sure that the system benefits the right people.
Smiley
Mand
Grafter

You're not shown as being referred by anyone at the moment, but as James says if you raise a ticket on each account we'll sort this for you and backdate the credit.
moffat2000
Grafter

I have raised a ticket from my end and informed my friend (Plopshop) to do the same.
Thanks for the response.
Mand
Grafter

Your referral has now been added.