Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increased charge for line rental

FIXED
zilch777
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Increased charge for line rental

Current bill charges £17.99 for LR, previously £16.99. Were we given any prior warning, I don't remember any?

3 REPLIES 3
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Increased charge for line rental

An email should have been received sometime in July, and should have been sent to the contact email address set in the members centre.

Plusnet did miss some people out but have not said how many.

See https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Price-Rise-email-not-received/m-p/1362234#M72846

We’re really sorry we weren’t able to email some of you about our upcoming price changes but don’t worry, you will not be impacted by these changes for 30 days after receipt of a reissued pricing email. We will also credit your account with any changes to your package price and will ensure you’re not impacted by any other charges.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

Hi @zilch777,

Looking at your account, we sent the email notification of the price increase back on 26/07/16

If you're unable to find this, I'll be providing a link to where you can view the email online shortly.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
zilch777
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

TY. The e-mail does look familiar, I must have simply not made a note in my records. Sorry for having doubted you!