cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase in Bill between March And April

Troy123

Increase in Bill between March And April

I noticed an increase in Bill between March and April of approximately £6. I also noted that included in the April bill breakdown there is an item identified as "Promotional Discount" but it has no negative sign attached and has been added to the total even though it is identified as a discount. Anybody know why?Huh

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Increase in Bill between March And April

79Artyblue1
Dabbler

I think its time to shop around just waiting for my contract to end and then lm off. Plusnet does not respect long serving customers 

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Nor does any other ISP - they are nearly all increasing their prices by the same amount.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

I can think of 2 ISPs that don't increase their prices regularly, both of which are significantly more expensive to start with.  One of them had a "no increase guarantee", which they've recently suspended, most likely because they are finding it not workable in the long term.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

I was careful to say “nearly”!! Wink