cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrectly billed after product change

nks11

Incorrectly billed after product change

I have just received my first bill after a recent product change.  I have been billed incorrectly.  I am being billed £15.99 per month for a product that was sold to me at £9 per month.  Please can this error be correctly on my most recent bill and all bills going forward.

I wouldn't normally make this request in the community forum, and I realise it is not the most appropriate way to make the request, but there is currently no other way to contact customer services.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Incorrectly billed after product change

@nks11 

Hopefully a Plusnet staff member will be along to sort things out for you.

Plusnet do seem to have a problem with ensuring that discounts are correctly applied to product changes / recontracts etc. as there are numerous posts on these forums on these issues.

I also have this issue with bills reflecting the discount on the previous contract and not that on the current contract. In my case I have been told that the new contract did not fully complete on the system and that the billing team / engineers are investigating. The issue was being monitored by a very helpful staffer on an open ticket along with another long running billing issue (the LRS credit debacle which the billing team are also seeking to correct) but that has now stopped as Plusnet seek to redeploy their CS efforts towards more urgent customer issues (such as failure of service etc.) which is, I suppose, understandable, but which will just make getting the billing issues sorted out sometime in the future more difficult, I suspect. Keeping track of exactly what should be the correct billing situation after many months of incorrect billing is becoming tiresome to say the least. At least the ticket (opened in September of last year!) that was being used to monitor things has a full summary of the last known position on the final CS post on it. I am beginning to wonder how any company can survive with such a chaotic billing system - at least chaotic from my experiences over the last year and a half.

nks11

Re: Incorrectly billed after product change

@jgb 

Thank you so much for taking the time to help.  It's kind of reassuring to know I'm not the only customer with an incorrect bill when changing product.  On reflection, I recollect something similar happening last time I changed my product!  And that got sorted out.  So, I hope all these errors are fixed eventually.  I will apply patience to the situation ... for now.  Thanks again.