cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrectly Billed this month, credit not appiled

Krem
Grafter

Incorrectly Billed this month, credit not appiled

I seem to have be billed incorrectly again, below was the last time this happened;

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Bill-incorrectly-again/m-p/1656389

Credit patching the exsisting issue has not been appiled this month resulting in a £39.98 bill again; while I bring this up a small niggle with the exsisting credit needs to be sorted. As despite everyone agreeing I should be paying £9.50 for the first 18 months not £20.99 (then £18.99 for line rental, coming to £28.49), I've only been credited £6.49 per month to 'fix' the issue the mis-billing can't be fixed, still leaving me £5 out of pocket per month since.

Considering this is only month 11 of the 18 month contract, I would very much like to be billed correctly at least once.

9 REPLIES 9
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Incorrectly Billed this month, credit not appiled

Hey @Krem,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry that you have had a higher than expected invoice and I apologise for the frustration caused.

I've now added a more detailed response onto your ongoing complaints ticket here.

Thanks.

Krem
Grafter

Thank you for the promt resesponce and refunding me the missing credit - however this does not correct the other issue of the credit not covering the full overcharge; I shall explain the details within the support ticket, hopfully that should clear up the issue going forward.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for getting back to us @Krem.

I've just updated the ongoing ticket for you.

Please let us know if you send a response so that we can get onto it for you.

Krem
Grafter

Wrongly Billed Again

Continuing on from https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Incorrectly-Billed-this-month-credit-not-appiled/m-...

Last bill I was changed £39.98 again, so was overcharged again, no credit was added to the account this time and thus owed the 'temp fix' credit and the overchage amount this time - can you look into this?

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Wrongly Billed Again

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Topics merged for clarity.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @Krem

I am sorry that you've had to contact us again about this.

I've tried to call but was unable to get in touch, so I've updated your ticket online here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
Krem
Grafter

Didn't notice it until today but I've been overcharged again for the 18/04/2020 billing, please can you correct this.

I'm now entering my final month of this contract and I've barely been billed correctly for the 18 months this has been running; the site is asking me to renew under a new offer, however, if I was to renew I worry that the account issue will continue, and I wonder if the underlying issue with the accounts has been fixed and renewing WILL actually 'fix' it. As much as I want to continue with Plusnet, I don't want to be checking my accounts each month to see if the correct amount has been taken out.

lenfish2

Very similar to my experience (see my post "Longstanding Overcharging" below) I renewed my contract in February but am still being charged the higher amount from my old contract, which itself was incorrect. Just not getting anywhere in trying to sort it.  

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Krem, I've just checked your account and can see Katie has already dealt with this for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=190606668 As we're still working on the underlying issue that's affecting some contracts so there is a chance a new contract could be affected in the same way unfortunately. However if you did decide to start a new contract I'd be happy to take ownership of correcting the discounts for you each month until we have that fixed. 

@lenfish2 I'm sorry to see that this has affected you too. Could you send me a private message with your username please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team