cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrectly BIlled

Not applicable

Incorrectly BIlled

Hello,
I received an email from Plusnet stating that I would be receiving refunds for the charges that I paid in advance proir to my services going live with Plusnet. The email stated that this would be included in my second invoice having checked this I have noticed that no refunds are present. I have contacted Customer Services and have now been informed that I am not entitled to any refunds for any services that I paid for in advance because I choose to take out line rental saver. Please could someone on here investigate this and ensure that the refunds I am owed are credited back to my account. Ticket: 68501062
8 REPLIES 8
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Incorrectly BIlled

Hi there,
Just responded to the ticket for you, hope that covers everything - sorry about that.
Not applicable

Hi Matt,
Thanks for your response, Please can you advise if I am due any refund for the charges that I paid in advance for my phone services or was the agent correct about that?
Could you please confirm where the refund will be credited to either my Plusnet account or bank account?
Thanks,
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's what I've refunded for. The broadband charges were all correct, it's just that the phone started two weeks later even though you'd paid for the full month, hence the refund Smiley
It'll go back into your bank I believe, it's refunded to the same payment method it was taken from.
Not applicable

Hi Matt,
Thanks for your response,
I ordered the broadband and phone services on the 5th February 2013 broadband went live on 18th March and the phone line went live on Monday 4th March so I make it a total of 4 weeks that I paid in advance for the phone line  services and 2 weeks in advance for the broadband?
Could you please confirm
Thanks,
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Our records are showing that the broadband activated on the 18th February rather than March? Phone was activated two weeks later, on the 4th March.
You paid in advance for the first month of both services, but that month didn't start running until the first service (the broadband) went active, which is why your second payment wasn't until the 18th March.
Given the above the refund should be correct?
Not applicable

Hi Matt,
Thanks for your response,
Yes you are correct in stating that the broadband went live on the 18th February. So the charges I paid in advance when I ordered on the 5th February for the broadband also covered the first months service for that?

Thanks for your help.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: wizkid66
So the charges I paid in advance when I ordered on the 5th February for the broadband also covered the first months service for that?

Yes, exactly Smiley
Not applicable

Ok great, thanks for clarifying things.