cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect usage

Scribe
Grafter

Incorrect usage

I'm on day 25 of my current billing period, and my usage shows that there are 12 days when I apparently haven't used anything at all. This is definitely wrong - I've used it every day!
Whilst I don't mind it registering low or zero, there is clearly something wrong, so I'm slightly concerned that it might suddenly go the other way! I would appreciate it therefore if one of those nice people at PN could look into it. Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
petecov44
Grafter

Re: Incorrect usage

No it won't. There was a post by Chris saying that they had a problem and so any days where it showed 0kb were not recorded and wouldn't be changed even for those on limited usage allowances.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Scribe,
Really sorry to hear you've been affected by the usage problem. We are working on fixing this and I've added your account to the Problem. As petecov44 has pointed out - you won't be charged for any of the actual usage on the days that are showing 0KB.
Scribe
Grafter

Petecov44 and Linn K.
OK thanks for the replies and letting me know that it's work in progress. Smiley
petecov44
Grafter

You are welcome and I appreciate it is a concern for people who are limited usage packages.