cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect referral payments and no joy from the ticket system

blackrat999
Grafter

Incorrect referral payments and no joy from the ticket system

I am starting to despair on the ticket system. I have identified that a payment to me has not been made correctly and I have had the most ridiculous replies in the ticket system from different people every time that clearly are not reading the question.
My transaction history clearly shows that i WAS paid £18.51 on 22/8/8. I have uploaded my statement to show that that amount has never been paid to me, instead i was paid £6.50 on 15/9/8. This amount is not shown on the transactions in my PN account anywhere.
I have explained this in multiple tickets and have had the most ridiculous replies.
Mark could you have a look at this please and perhaps get an adult to check it for me. I suggest everyone else checks their transaction history against their statements too.
regards
Richard
8 REPLIES 8
Mark
Grafter

Re: Incorrect referral payments and no joy from the ticket system

Hi Richard.
Apologies for the hassle. I've had a word with finance and highlighted the issue. I'd expect some action from them this morning.
As to the CSC agent who repeatedly mishandled your question, leave that with me.
blackrat999
Grafter

Mark.
thanks Mark - no wonder their are such a lot of questions in the pool if they are just batted back like they have been rather than being dealt with.
faith being restored now  Wink
Richard
blackrat999
Grafter

Mark.
Clearly you have a large steel toe capped boot and have inserted it in the right place !!! thanks.
For anyone elses information i have just received this update to my ticket that i started several days ago and you wouldnt believe the replies i have had - or would you ?!!
Please accept my appologies over this matter and the confusion in the replys. I have now looked at this for you and as you say can clearly see the payment of £6.50 and not £18.51. So i have now refunded you the difference of £12.01 which will be in your account within the next 10 days.
I see your next payment seems to have worked ok and you did recieve this. Please can you let me know if this was the only payment effected. I believe it is from what i can see but if you think different please let me know.
I am speaking with one of our developers to try and find out the reson for the incorrect billing so we can make sure this does not happen again.
Plusnet appreciate all you referrals which you make and are sorry this incident has occured. I hope this responses is satisfactory and as i say if anything has been missed please let me know.

I suggest those of you that get a reasonable referral bonus check any payments made to you for the months of Oct and Nov against your bank credits, if it went wrong with me then maybe it has happaned again.
Thanks again Mark
Richard
Mark
Grafter

Pleasure. Smiley
Glad its sorted now Richard.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: Mark
As to the CSC agent who repeatedly mishandled your question, leave that with me.

Where's the cricket bat when it's needed?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
zubel
Community Veteran

:mand:
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I was hoping someone would have found the picture from this blog post: http://community.plus.net/blog/2006/10/09/the-cricket-bat-returns/
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
pierre_pierre
Grafter

what do you want