Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing

jrwlevis
Hooked

Incorrect billing

Hi Plusnet,

I have just checked my latest bill and it isn’t the correct amount. The correct amount has been confirmed via the messaging wizard in Service Notice #386226710, Thursday 27th September 2018.

Please can this bill and all future bills be amended (this is the 2nd incorrect bill I believe) to reflect the amount I’m supposed to be paying?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Mads
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 79

Re: Incorrect billing

Hi @jrwlevis,

I'm sorry this has happened and apologies for the ongoing issues with your bills. I have created a ticket you can look over here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

jrwlevis
Hooked

Hi Mads, Plusnet,

It’s another month and another incorrect bill I’m afraid. Please can you refer to the Support Team question 180523578 dated 2018-08-07 14:28. This specified the amount agreed when I moved the broadband service to my new address. 

Please can you confirm this can be/will be rectified?

Thanks,

John Levis

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 57

Hi @jrwlevis,

My deepest apologies that this issue appears to have reoccurred. I have reviewed your account today and raised a new ticket regarding this issue, which can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
jrwlevis
Hooked

Thanks @TheMightyAJ, for your attention and ticket. I hope this sticks for future bills. I shall await to see what I get charged/refunded before I confirm the fix. 

Thanks.