cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing

Wintonian8

Incorrect billing

I joined P/net earlier this year on a 18 month contract with line rental paid up front. My contract should then have left me with a bill for £13 / month. The contract billing is completely wrong – I haven’t paid anything monthly yet and the figures on the bills do not relate to the contract figures. Spoken to help team several times and been told they are working on the problem. The speed of sorting out the problem is shocking. Surely I'm not the only new customer having a problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Incorrect billing

Hello @Wintonian8

I am deeply sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your account billing service.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view the ticket by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.

Wintonian8

Thanks for the response.  I shall clear this ticket when the problem has been corrected.

Anon
Pro

You may be waiting a long time to clear the ticket. Some of us have not had bills since October LAST YEAR! But don't worry too much they will only bill you for the last 90 days if/when they get it sorted and they openly admit they have no idea at all when it is likely to be fixed.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Pnetand remember they will always do you prod ROFLAO

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.