cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing when renewing contract.Too frequent??

FIXED
stevehjb
Hooked

Incorrect billing when renewing contract.Too frequent??

Fair enough everyone makes occasional mistakes,however i have renewed my broadband contract twice with Plusnet and both times the bills have not been what was agreed.So that scores full marks for consistency but nothing for accuracy.

The first renewal was in July 2017 and the first 3 bills were all wrong.Lengthy phone calls to CS got me nowhere .I posted on here and the problem was resolved and i was refunded the excess.

The first bill for my December 2018 renewal has just arrived and the line rental charge and the broadband charge are both wrong .Ie Plusnet got nothing on the bill right!.I took the precaution of keeping a copy of the contract and have checked just to make sure and its there in black and white.

Sort it out please Plusnet,you really need to do better on the billing front

8 REPLIES 8
RRM
Rising Star

Re: Incorrect billing when renewing contract.Too frequent??

Mine too, was assured in November on renewal that everything would be sorted and I would have NO HASSLE or have to call them again, promise made by retention team.

December bill incorrect - 30 minute call; refund arranged; correct billing should be in place now.

Now an email telling me they can't change my call plan from anytime + international calls to anytime including mobiles!!!! although this was agreed at time of renewal.  - Guess what we have made NO international calls, but I am sure we have been dialling mobiles. No comments on those potential charges in the ticket and the ticket just assumed I'm OK with them not making the changes as agreed and I have to contact them!!!!

I've Tried to respond to the ticket and the page is just blank, will not load.... really disappointed, wish I had moved as planned to the cheaper provider.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

I hope you have a copy of the agreed retention deal to contest this change with?  This could be construed as mis-selling.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

stevehjb
Hooked

MauriceC,yes i do.Im sure Plunet will do the decent thing anyway eventually without being compelled .

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi stevenhjb@

Please accept my sincerest apologies that your billing has been incorrect.

There is a known issue that can be followed on a few threads via forum regarding discounts not being added correctly or us being unable to. However, this is something we're working on and shouldn't continue for much longer.

I have updated you via a complaint ticket here

Hopefully this should have remedied your billing issue but should this issue occur again on your next billing date please feel free to get back in touch and we will investigate further.

Hi RRM@

Thank you for your time on the telephone today it has been a pleasure.

I am in the process of actioning your account as agreed and have sent SMS updates.

Should you have any further issues please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help.

stevehjb
Hooked

OllieC ,thank you very much,it seems we are almost there.I must point out that the discount and line rental were both incorrectly billed so both need to be reviewed.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi stevenhjb@

Can you let me know via the open complaint ticket here as to the issue with your Line Rental charging?

Kind Regards

stevehjb
Hooked

OllieC,have done,thank you.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi there, 

I've just sorted that out and have replied back to the ticket for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team