cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing issue

Must4rdTiger

Incorrect billing issue

Hi, 

I've been trying to resolve a billing issue since 26/4, I am aware you have been having issues but the last time I spoke to someone on live chat they assured me the problems at your end have been resolved.

Support question is #192487971 

Chat Reference: 4302811408

I did state to the operator that if the issue wasn't resolved by the end of last month I'd find another provider and to be honest i really don't want to spend anymore time on this issue so this is really a second last chance for resolution.

Thoughts? 

6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Incorrect billing issue

Hi there, 

I understand how you feel especially given how long that's been an issue for. Your invoice date has moved on as we'd expect so it is resolved for yourself. 

Please do let me know if there's anything specific we can do to help though or if you have any questions relating to that. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Must4rdTiger

Hi Adam

Thanks for the reply.

The support ticket is still open at my end and I have had no confirmation of credit for any over payments.

As far as I'm concerned there's still a payment issue which I don't want to roll over into another month.

If the billing issue is resolved please close the ticket off then we are done.

Thanks

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK, no problem. 

The issue seemed to be resolved on your last invoice date and as we're doing some "clean up" work at the moment I would imagine that we'll resolve any imbalance in the billing on the next payment date. We're in the course of emailing customers now so you should get some communications about that soon. 

Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Must4rdTiger

Hello

Just a heads up.

I've just been billed wrong again today for the month.

I find it a bit poor on the service side of things that this issue still has not been resolved.

I have also not been refunded for over payments from June and July.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@Must4rdTiger,

This should be resolved but clearly on your account it isn't. 

I've added the discounts for the remaining months here. I've submitted manual refunds of the past 5 months invoices to cover your over payments for those months. You'll receive confirmation of these separately in 5 emails. One will happen after two hours, the other 4 once a manager has authorised them which will be at some point today. 

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@Must4rdTiger,

Bad news. The discount issue is still open for you, so to resolve this we're going to add a manual credit each month for the agreed amount. This ticket will monitor it (please don't close it from your side or we won't be able to action it). I've added the first for the next bill, and popped it on hold until after to action the next. We'll do that until either the contract elapses or the issue is actually resolved. 

All your refunds have been processed, though.