cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing cannot be corrected!

inspiredron
Grafter

Incorrect billing cannot be corrected!

I am appalled!  My bill is wrong and when I rang customer services they agreed it is wrong. However, it cannot be corrceted until th eovercharge has benn taken from my DD despite th efact that I rang CS within 4 hours of the bill is ready notification being sent.

NOT ONLY THAT but there is now no way of responding to a "question"..  A question was opened confirming my discussion with customer services today and the account given was incorrect and distorted.  Attemting to respond to the question gives a message that questions can no longer be responded to.

When I replied to the emai I received an automated email that email resonses are not picked up and that you prefer Electonic tickets which I had rpeviously found are now not supported.

You are a COMMUNICATIONS industyry but don't like communicating - HELP

8 REPLIES 8
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Incorrect billing cannot be corrected!

@inspiredron wrote:

NOT ONLY THAT but there is now no way of responding to a "question"..  A question was opened confirming my discussion with customer services today and the account given was incorrect and distorted.  Attemting to respond to the question gives a message that questions can no longer be responded to.

When I replied to the emai I received an automated email that email resonses are not picked up and that you prefer Electonic tickets which I had rpeviously found are now not supported.

You are a COMMUNICATIONS industyry but don't like communicating - HELP

If that is the case, then I assume that the attitude of Plusnet to its' customers is 'screw you'! How in hells name do they expect customers to obtain any form of support?Huh

John
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @inspiredron,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue. I'm afraid that we don't receive any responses sent via email to our postmaster address as it is an unmanned account that forwards notifications along to your listed contact email address whenever a ticket is logged or updated on your Plusnet account. If the ticket is open however, you should be able to read and review it via the Member Centre. For example, I viewed your account this morning and I can see this ticket here is open. If you click on the highlighted text you should be able to view it after logging into the Member Centre.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
inspiredron
Grafter

Thank you for your response @MightyAJ.

IF ONLY IT WERE THAT EASY - which it used to be.

YES - there is an invitation to "Review your question" with a link.  Pressing the link takes you to the error screen below which I have grabbed as the attached jpg "question1"  Basicallyit says that something went wrong and invites me to open the "wizard".

When I follow that link it takes me to the second jpg screen grab "question2" which tells me that questions are no longer supported.

Is this incompetence or a deliberate atempt to make resolving issues so hard to respolve that your customers just give up?

inspiredron
Grafter

Sorry - forgot attachments in my TOTAL FRUSTRATION

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

@inspiredron wrote:

Thank you for your response @MightyAJ.

IF ONLY IT WERE THAT EASY - which it used to be.

YES - there is an invitation to "Review your question" with a link.  Pressing the link takes you to the error screen below which I have grabbed as the attached jpg "question1"  Basicallyit says that something went wrong and invites me to open the "wizard".

When I follow that link it takes me to the second jpg screen grab "question2" which tells me that questions are no longer supported.

Is this incompetence or a deliberate atempt to make resolving issues so hard to respolve that your customers just give up?

I won't be thanked for saying this, but I think you are correct, @inspiredron .

John
inspiredron
Grafter

It seems that the PlusNet experts are lying low on this - an admission perhaps?  I'm going to have to follow it up by phone AGAIN!!!  Another waste of time.  

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THAT YOURKSHIRE SERVICE STANDARD?

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@inspiredron 

You could always use the complaints code which does allow you to open a question as one route to complain. I suspect that Plusnet would rather customers avoided the complaints code as increased use will be bad for statistics but they are making things so difficult for customers who need to contact them that they have only themselves to blame if customers go down that path.

They really need to get their customer service act together and reinstate some secure way for customers to get in touch other than the telephone. The old ticket system was ideal for non-urgent matters or for where a record of dialogue was needed. Live Chat was a poor substitute but better then the nothing we now have. Do not get me going on the use of social media!