cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing again, No phone support

patric

Incorrect billing again, No phone support

Yet again I have been sent an incorrect bill for a new unlimited broadband contract I signed up for on 05-03-2020.  This happened last year and went on for months and months before it was corrected. Now there is no phone support at all, understandably due to Covid-19, so I am wondering what happens if I cancel the direct debit ?.  Perhaps Plusnet think they can get away with overcharging now there is national health crisis ? 

10 REPLIES 10
chrismiller1984

Re: Incorrect billing again, No phone support

I have the same issue. Disgraceful time to overcharge people. 

first500
Dabbler

And me.  Second month on the run too.  How do we get in touch to get it corrected?

patric

Hi - there is no email support or chat line available and I've tried the phone line twice ; the message just says  that phone support is not available 'please try online support' . Like you, I am trying the forums to see if I get an answer from Plusnet.

patric

Hi,

After last years experience I swore I would not renew my contract but I fell for their tempting offer once again....

sucker.jpg 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @patric, I am sorry for the issues with your bill. I'll be taking measures to ensure this is correct in future for you and ensure you are refunded for any incorrect amounts. I have provided a further response here for you.

@chrismiller1984 & @first500, I'll take a look at your accounts and get back to you both shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @chrismiller1984, I'm sorry that you've been incorrectly billed. I have taken the steps to rectify this and issue a refund for you. Further information can be found here.

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @first500 I'm sorry you too have experienced incorrect bills. I have taken steps to get this sorted for you and provided a more detailed response here for you.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
patric

ok - thanks for your help. 

Patric

chrismiller1984

Hi Lauren, 

thanks for taking a look at my bills and issuing the relevant refunds but we have also been charged for moving house, but I payed for the charge over the phone when I asked for my internet to be moved. Please could you take another look at this. I have email confirmation that this has already been payed if you need evidence.

Thanks

Chris 

first500
Dabbler

Hi Lauren. Thanks for looking into this so quickly.
Regards and keep safe.