cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill!

jenster236

Incorrect bill!

I have recently been charged double the amount (been charged twice for all my services) online chat to sort out and was told could not amend the Direct Debit but it would be sorted once the payment had been taken?!  Now I cannot view the bill and have had NO email/correspondence from Plusnet to explain how I will be refunded or an explanation as to how this happened.......

2 REPLIES 2
TheFerryClub

Re: Incorrect bill!

I just checked our last bill and I can see all our calls are duplicated too.  The plusnet website billing and invoices links are all changed and website is navigation is painfully slow, and  I had to use MS Explorer to get the page buttons to do anything and even then the data available is all changed.   I particularly use the itemised call data, and in the new webtools its only available up to the last billing date currently.. so not an improvement or an enhancement Plusnet

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Incorrect bill!

Hi @jenster236

I have looked through your account and as my response contains account specific details I have responded via a ticket on your account that you can view here

@TheFerryClub

I have raised a ticket on your account regarding your query. This is also account specific so you can view the details here