cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill

Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

Incorrect bill

I can't raise a ticket because Plusnet have started 4 tickets on my account which I can't close
Chat is unavailable - 6 persons in the queue
My special offer discount has gone - presumably because I am changing to fibre in the next couple of weeks
7 REPLIES
joclark
Grafter

Re: Incorrect bill

I will have a look at your account now Jim, see what we can do for you.
Smiley
joclark
Grafter

I am really confused with the tickets which the agent has placed on your account. They have ordered a MAC code, is this by mistake? I assume that have set the incorrect ticket as the ticket indicates a new contract.  I have also closed 2 of the tickets which should enable you to raise one.
Thanks
Jo
Community Veteran

There was no request for a MAC
I asked for the offers for moving to fibre and the COT agent made 4 offers (a new customer on 40/2 or 80/20, an existing customer on 40/2 or 80/20) which I went away to think about
After a few minutes, having done the calculations, I phoned back and by a sheer fluke got the same COT agent when I accepted the 80/20 existing customer offer with a 24 month contract
Rather than me raising a ticket can you sort out the discount for this months bill
I assume that when fibre goes live there will be a pro-rata adjustment for the unused part of the ADSL contract and the part used fibre contract which we can sort out later as there is a fair chance it will be wrong  Undecided
EDIT - checked tickets and I still have three and looking at closed questions there were a heck of a lot on the 22nd
Community Veteran

As you can't actually raise a ticket for billing errors - sorted via Chat
joclark
Grafter

Yes I closed the ones which were not applicable on your account. I will apply the same discount which you have had previously on your ADSL. The agent incorrectly placed a MAC order I have closed that now.
Sorry for the mix up with the tickets.
Jo
Fixes: 80

Come on Jim, you know you didn't expect it to go smoothly Wink

Customer and Forum Moderator.

To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Community Veteran

As a  side issue
Why did the system even allow the agent to request a MAC when that whole migration procedure has changed