cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill?

Royster

Incorrect bill?

Just had my bill for June and the charges don’t make sense. On the 5th of February 2020 I renewed my contract for 18 months at £28.99 Per month, everything went okay and has been fine until June’s bill arrived. The bill shows the charges for this month are £38.42 without any additional call charges. Could anyone explain where this amount comes from?

2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Incorrect bill?

@Royster Details are on your bill - page 2 'your charges broken down'.

John
wotsup
Seasoned Champion

Re: Incorrect bill?

@Royster wrote:

Just had my bill for June and the charges don’t make sense. On the 5th of February 2020 I renewed my contract for 18 months at £28.99 Per month, everything went okay and has been fine until June’s bill arrived. The bill shows the charges for this month are £38.42 without any additional call charges. Could anyone explain where this amount comes from?

I have same problem,  I had an email telling me that if I renewed that I would continue with same costs - but an extra £10 seems to have appeared from somewhere - I will be sending a letter to Plusnet HQ...  Seems like some jiggery-pokery going on here at plusnet.. Of course they will blame a computer error as usual.  I had second thoughts about renewing TBH because my speeds were [-Censored-],  they sent a BT engineer who investigated ( I had already done most of what he did) and found nothing my end, then speeds magically increased massively and BT bloke said "looks like Plusnet did something at the exchange" - I pretty much knew that line had been throttled at exchange but proving it is another matter.