Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill

FIXED
Dh
Hooked

Incorrect bill

My monthly bill has just come in and it's once again incorrect. I am being charged £10.99 for BB when this should be £6.99 per month with my £4.00 per month discount. I'm also now being charged for evening and weekend at £3.50, which is something I've never had to pay before nor asked for during my 9 years with Plusnet and is usually discounted too.

I want to add Line Rental Saver to my account but I'm concerned that something else will go awry with the billing so I need this straightened out ASAP.

Could you get my discount added correctly to my account and refund the extra. I'm also waiting for a refund of £72.45, could you also make sure that's on it's way too please.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Incorrect bill

Fix

Hi there, 

I am sorry about this, I've refunded the £7.50 difference and that should reach your account within the next 14 days. The same lead time applies to the other refund you mentioned, that was arranged on 1/11/19 so that's still due to reach you. Please let us know if it doesn't get to you by the 15th though. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Dh
Hooked

Thanks Adam, I've received the cheque.

Dh
Hooked

Hello, I'm still being charged £10.99 a month instead of the agreed £6.99, as well an amount of £4.50 for evening and weekend calls. Could these be refunded and removed from my account. 

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Dh,

I'm sorry to hear that's the case. I've raised a response via your account, which can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team