Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Incorrect bill

I can't raise a ticket because Plusnet have started 4 tickets on my account which I can't close
Chat is unavailable - 6 persons in the queue
My special offer discount has gone - presumably because I am changing to fibre in the next couple of weeks
7 REPLIES 7
joclark
Grafter

Re: Incorrect bill

I will have a look at your account now Jim, see what we can do for you.
Smiley
joclark
Grafter

I am really confused with the tickets which the agent has placed on your account. They have ordered a MAC code, is this by mistake? I assume that have set the incorrect ticket as the ticket indicates a new contract.  I have also closed 2 of the tickets which should enable you to raise one.
Thanks
Jo
Oldjim
Resting Legend

There was no request for a MAC
I asked for the offers for moving to fibre and the COT agent made 4 offers (a new customer on 40/2 or 80/20, an existing customer on 40/2 or 80/20) which I went away to think about
After a few minutes, having done the calculations, I phoned back and by a sheer fluke got the same COT agent when I accepted the 80/20 existing customer offer with a 24 month contract
Rather than me raising a ticket can you sort out the discount for this months bill
I assume that when fibre goes live there will be a pro-rata adjustment for the unused part of the ADSL contract and the part used fibre contract which we can sort out later as there is a fair chance it will be wrong  Undecided
EDIT - checked tickets and I still have three and looking at closed questions there were a heck of a lot on the 22nd
Oldjim
Resting Legend

As you can't actually raise a ticket for billing errors - sorted via Chat
joclark
Grafter

Yes I closed the ones which were not applicable on your account. I will apply the same discount which you have had previously on your ADSL. The agent incorrectly placed a MAC order I have closed that now.
Sorry for the mix up with the tickets.
Jo
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Come on Jim, you know you didn't expect it to go smoothly Wink
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Oldjim
Resting Legend

As a  side issue
Why did the system even allow the agent to request a MAC when that whole migration procedure has changed