cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill

DieselSheff
Grafter

Incorrect bill

Hi their i was recently offered a deal with cheaper unlimited still net for half a 2 yr contract i have checked my  bill and found no discount has been placed on the account . what can be done to rectify this
5 REPLIES 5
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Incorrect bill

Hi DieselSheff,
I'm very sorry that the agreed discount was not applied to your account correctly. I can either refund you the difference for the past 4 months where the discount wasn't applied and then add the outstanding 2 months of discounts or I can add 6 months of the discount that will take effect from next month's billing date?
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
DieselSheff
Grafter

And that is why i dont speak to customer services lol and refund me the 4 months then add the 2 next months discounts onto bill must say im a bit disappointed i left sky because of stuff like this . maybe knock a few quid off todays bill as a gesture of good will ?
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'm unable to amend the invoice that is currently outstanding, however, I'll refund you for 5 months of the discount that was agreed and then add the next 2 month's with the discount so that you get 7 months in total instead of 6. I'll explain it all in detail on Ticket: 87679626.
You will still need to pay the full amount outstanding on this month's bill.
DieselSheff
Grafter

Thats appreciated thank you when will that refund hit my bank?
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The refunds should clear within 5-7 working days. Sometimes it can take a bit longer depending on your bank.