cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill - new contract discounts not applied!

shamus
Grafter

Incorrect bill - new contract discounts not applied!

On the 25th Feb I negotiated a new 12 month contract to start on 22 March and the details were confirmed in Question 187800355.

Yesterday I had email notification that my bill was ready to view, however, the discounts that had been agreed have not been applied correctly.

Can someone please take a look at Question 187800355 and also my latest bill and rectify please?

5 REPLIES 5
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Incorrect bill - new contract discounts not applied!

Hi @shamus

I am sorry for the inconvenince caused. I have opened up a ticket on your account to address your query. Click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
shamus
Grafter

Hi @Beyhive 

Thanks for sorting out the billing... This month looks much better. However, I appear to have been charged 36p for "Additional call charges", but nothing is showing on my itemised bill call summary. Can you explain what this additional call charges are for please?

Many thanks,

Shamus

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hello @shamus,

I'm glad to hear that your bill is looking better this month.

The additional call charge can be found at bottom of your bill and it includes the telephone number, date, time, duration of the call. However, as the information is specific to your account, I have created a ticket which you can access here.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
shamus
Grafter

Hi @Jubby 

Many thanks for this info, it helps if you page down 😉

I am happy that this charge is correct, however, why is it not showing on my itemised summary within the portal? Attached is what I see on the portal for that billing period.

Many thanks,

Shamus

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

No problem @shamus,

Just to confirm, if you click 'Go' next to select bill: (dates to and from) does this call appear? If not, you can access billed and unbilled calls by going to the billing tab and underneath the phone section select which apply.

Thanks again.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional