cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill 3 months out of 3

stevehjb
Hooked

Incorrect bill 3 months out of 3

Very disappointed by appalling service. I renewed my contract and it was agreed on the phone that my discount of £8.99 per month was to continue for the duration of my new 18 month contract.

1st months bill discount not applied.Contact customer services and get a refund.

2nd months bill discount not applied.Contact customer services and get a refund and an assurance the problem has been rectified.

3rd months bill discount not applied.

Is it acceptable that i have to spend 45 minutes each month so far to get Plusnet  to fulfill its part of the agreement?

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Incorrect bill 3 months out of 3

Please accept my apologies for the issue. I've found the issue and corrected it so going forward you will be billed correctly, there were 2 sets of conflicting discounts which meant neither got applied to the bill. I've also put a support ticket through to the team here to ensure you're refunded for the incorrect amount on the invoice that's currently going through and will refund last months incorrect amount back to you asap.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
stevehjb
Hooked

Thank you for sorting it.I was very surprised to have a problem like this when everything else has been so good.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

No problem at all, we'll confirm when the outstanding refund has been placed on your account.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.