cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Contract Dates

tiffy
Rising Star

Incorrect Contract Dates

Very long term PN phone & BB patron, very few issues over the years and have always received excellent technical support when required.

Negotiated a new, 1 year contract on 30/11/18 which included paying line rental in advance, start date was next billing period, 28/12/18.

To expectation, monthly bill was up & down for a few months as my previous line rental in advance had expired, all sorted by January 19 to the terms of my new contract, no monetary issues outstanding.

However, my new contract is listed as starting 28/12/19 to 27/12/20, very obviously a year in advance.
Contacted chat line, then raised a support ticket to address, kept ticket alive by responding to all support team communication which appeared to annoy some of the team, however, issue was not fixed and the ticket was closed out, can't access any of the ticket history (at any time scale) but have retained copies of all the dialogue for reference.

Raised a further ticket at the end on March which was initially responded to, issue acknowledged and a fix promised, this has not happened to date, keeping ticket live and still awaiting further response.

Last advice I received was my contract was being reset to 8 months which would leave end date at 27/12/19 as per original contract agreement made on 30/11/18, my site home page contract dates remain incorrect !

9 REPLIES 9
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Re: Incorrect Contract Dates

Hi @tiffy,

I've looked into this for you and as the information I'm giving is account sensitive I have provided you an update on the open ticket on your account. You can log in and view it here.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further problems.

tiffy
Rising Star

Many thanks for the very prompt response, much appreciated.

Sounds like a good result, will respond on ticket and keep this thread open until confirmed at my next billing date.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

You're very welcome @tiffy. By all means if you have any issues moving forwards please do let us know and we'll happily look to hopefully resolve them.

tiffy
Rising Star

Well, next billing date has arrived and I remain on a 1 year contract which starts on 28/12/19 and ends on 27/12/20, see previous posts.

More worrying, no sign of a bill for the period, has alway appeared in the early hours of 28th. with notification via e-mail, hope I have not now joined the many customers who are not receiving monthly bills !

By ticket is still open, was on hold until 07:00 hrs this morning (28th.), is now marked off hold and "awaiting further action".

Was quite surprised and shocked to find the huge number of new forum entries on this topic since my last entry a month ago.

Please advise.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@tiffy  see you next month Thumbs_Up

tiffy
Rising Star

@smiffy1 

Yes, it's certainly beginning to look that way, hopefully a staff member will advise further tomorrow.

As a very long term PN patron, BB & phone, I have always had very good service and support when needed, I would currently be reluctant to leave, however, their billing system is getting beyond a joke since the "upgrade" towards the end of last year, there are so many people involved and PN would appear to be incapable of putting it right at present, will certainly be a big factor when contract renewal date comes around again, that is if PN's version and my version of renewal date can ever be reconsiled !

Thankfully, I have snapshot/e-mail records of all communication since last contract negotiation date to present, previous tickets history has "disappeared" when unresolved tickets have been closed out, if it ever came to the crunch I could certainly put up a well documented case to OFCOM.

However, not at that stage yet and I eagerly await further input from one of the very helpful staff members.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @tiffy,

I'm very sorry for the issue with your latest bill not being produced and the incorrect contract dates on your account. I've had a look into this now. My response contains account specific information so I've added it as a ticket on your account which you can view here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
tiffy
Rising Star

Hi EmilyD,

Many thanks for your prompt response, much appreciated.

I have seen the details of your response within the new ticket opened, I'am sorry to learn that I now appear to have joined the not so exclusive group of patrons in the "stuck bill" club, I await resolution !

As previously stated, I have no current wish to leave Plusnet as I have always been happy with the service and technical support, lets hope that the billing and contract date issue can be resolved soon as it obviously will be a major factor @ the next contract renewal date for myself and indeed many other loyal PN patrons.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Thank you for your message, I'm sorry that you've been affected by the stuck bill issue and I will pass on your feedback about this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team