Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Billing & Account Details

FIXED
Usky
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Incorrect Billing & Account Details

Hi @BD thanks very much for this, I've made the changes you suggest and am consistently connecting at speeds above 60Mb/s via wifi now. Smiley

We'll have to wait and see what happens with regard the billing, but hopefully all will be fine.

Thanks again.

Usky
Dabbler

I took an online offer to upgrade as my contract was nearing its end. I just assumed it would be seamless, but sadly not. Sad

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @Usky

We're really sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with upgrading.

Can you please outline what has happened as we're more than happy to look into this or arrange a call back from our Customer Options team regarding the upgrade.

Kind Regards

Usky
Dabbler

Hi @OllieC as you'll see if you read from the beginning of this thread my broadband account with you is being incorrectly billed. As my contract was nearing an end I took advantage of a new 18 month contract offer, however the charge for my first monthly bill (21/03/2019) is considerably more than that agreed. @JOLO looked into this and agreed a mistake had been made. As far as I'm aware a refund has been arranged, but not yet received.

A screenshot of my service indicates the out of contract price, which is wrong. I note other users who have taken advantage of online offers have this same issue, I'm sure it would be appreciated by all and sundry if this error could be rectified. From my own personal point of view I would very much appreciate clarification of exactly what I am paying and how much refund I can expect from PlusNet.

Screenshot from 2019-03-21 12-04-24.png

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Usky

I have created a complaint ticket for you here

Should you have any further queries please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Ollie

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Fix

Thanks for getting back to me @Usky

I have provided a further update for you here

Kind Regards