cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Bill?

FIXED
seaking716

Incorrect Bill?

I recently signed up to a fixed price for 18 months for Unlimited Fibre Extra, which should have reduced my monthly payments.  I currently have had the line saver extra so I believe my monthly payment should have gone from £20.99 to something around £16. When I've received my latest bill I appear be being charged £42.19.

When I look at the line items on the bill there are 3 entries for the broadband product. The same with line rental. Surely I should only have one entry for broadband and one for line rental?

5 REPLIES 5
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Incorrect Bill?

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @seaking716

As this matter concerns account sensitive information we can't go into detail via our forums but I've raised a ticket on your account regarding this which can be viewed by going here.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Ftrace53

Matthew

How do I get updated or how can I get hold of help. As no one answering phone, no online chat , no online form.

Ftrace53

I have clicked the 'here' but it says there is an error. But after doing it several times , no joy

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@Ftrace53  that link should take you first to the page to login to your account on the member centre portal.

If that doesn't happen, then try logging in to the member centre directly at https://www.plus.net/member-centre/login

The opening page will probably say , 'You have one open question' with a link to 'View all open questions' , if so then click that link and you should see the ticket that Matthew created. If that link isnt present then try going to https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search whilst you're logged in. Again that should take you to the ticket

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@Ftrace53 The link in post #2 is for a question/ticket  on seaking716's account so you will not be able to access it.

@MisterW I don't think Ftrace53 has raised a question and is just trying to make contact with PlusNet support on another customer's thread.