Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Bill

ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Incorrect Bill

Hi,
I agreed a deal with plusnet, it hasn't been applied and I'm getting billed full price.

Please fix it.

Cheers
Scott
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Incorrect Bill

Hi Scott, sorry about this, there's a known issue which is being worked on at the moment and should be resolved within the next few days. 

I'm going to make sure you get refunded any over-charges and fix the discounts going forward once this month's bill has cleared. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

So you mean you will fix it once you overcharge me, when will plusnet finally start billing correctly?

The forums are littered with stories over plusnet overcharging and there has been no improvement. I think you need another ofcom visit.
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi Scott,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I appreciate your query and apologise if we have let you down with the suspension of your billing. I can assure you that once the May bill has cleared my colleague will make sure that it is reviewed. If there are any corrections that are due these will be made right, and a full breakdown of what is chargeable will also be advised at the time.

If you need anything further, please let us know.

Thanks - LF

Anon
Pro

Overchared and not refunded, Ombudsman Services will like to hear about it and so will BACS who operate the DD system and check that companies are actually using it rightly.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.