Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Bill Invoice

majnu
Grafter

Incorrect Bill Invoice

Hi
I raised a problem with my bill 2 days ago, I was told that this would be rectified and would receive a call today at 4pm, this never happened.
Can someone please rectify my bill as I should be charged pro rata as I paid in full for my first month (broadband and phone); phone was activated April 7th as well as paying for line rental in advance.
Thanks
17 REPLIES 17
catelliott
Grafter

Re: Incorrect Bill Invoice

Hello there!
I'm really sorry, but the agent hasn't left any notes as to what the problem is. Could you let me know and I'll sort it for you? Smiley
majnu
Grafter

Really?  Sad
- I have paid advanced line rental yet on my latest bill I am being charged again
- My phone line was activated on April 7th yet I am being charged for the full price when it should be pro rata
- I should be charged pro rata for my broadband too
- CID is incorrectly charged.
If you look at my bill you can see that I paid fully for broadband and phone during my first month and this months bill should reflect that. Why am I paying full price when I didn't receive the full service whilst I was being migrated from BT?
My whole bill is a mess, I guess that's why no one bothered calling me back. I should be charged around £10'ish not £33.29

majnu
Grafter

This has still not been resolved despite calling PN today who btw did have notes on the matter.
majnu
Grafter

Do i have to cancel my direct debit for anyone to take notice. I want to be correctly charged and not deal with refunds as I have a feeling this will happen next month if it is not correctly resolved in the first place.
majnu
Grafter

does anyone have an email address for the ceo, this is getting ridiculous and I also noticed (from checking my bank statements) that my previous invoice which was also incorrect wasn't partially refunded (I don't want a credit note) Invoice 59300708
This company is overcharging and I will be contacting the relevant consumer protection advisers is this isn't resolved today.
majnu
Grafter

This just gets worse. I raised the issue on Monday and Thomas (who was dealing with the issue) passed it onto the Billing team on Wednesday who take 72 hours to resolve issues apparently.
You may be UK base PN but atleast BT India can deal with problems following the correct procedures.
I hope this isn't something I have to deal with for 18 months.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi there,
Firstly, I'm really sorry that this hasn't been picked up. As it stands, there's a Direct Debit pending on your account. Once this has gone through, we will arrange the refund. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
majnu
Grafter

That is for the 2nd Bill that was incorrect ( 60645847) and I can see that a refund has been issued. I will check my account on the weekend to see if that has been debited into my account.
But for the first (59378873) I am getting no response from Billing after I was told I need to provide a statement from the Bank showing proof that the amount 14.74 was not reimbursed on the 14th March. Will a screenshot of my online statement suffice?
Thank you.
majnu
Grafter

Thank you for getting back in touch.  I am sorry for any misunderstandings caused. I can confirm that the refund of £18.55 has been processed, but due to the bank holiday that has just passed this may be delayed slightly, please keep an eye out for this over the next few days.  In regards to the amount of £14.74, this amount was credited off, so there was no need for this amount to be refunded. I have checked your invoice and you were not debited this amount either, so there is no need to refund you this amount.  I hope this makes sense to you.  I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.    Kind regards,  David Hough

Seriously can people even understand how I was mischarged? I provided evidence that the incorrect amount was taken out and now you're saying that £14.74 which was how much I was overcharged by will not be debited back into my account?
I'm sure that you are now breaking the law and I will forward all forum and Plusnet email correspondence to the citizens advice bureau unless this is settled TODAY!!!!

majnu
Grafter

so I am not going to get any Plusnet staff explain this then?
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

As the saying goes "calm down dear".  Cool
PlusNet's Direct Debit system (discussed widely) progresses at a snail's pace, and that's in a good month.  Crazy
Check with your bank and your PN account, has the DD been totally set up yet? Has a week passed since that and has any payment been requested and processed? Has another week passed so that PN's antiquated accounting system can recognise it and catch up? Are you going broke for the lack of less than twenty quid?
Probably not.......................
It will get sorted, give it time.  Wink
Empirical
Grafter

It was my understanding from reading the OP's posts that at this point he has been told that he is NOT due for a refund or part of a refund that he believes he is due for and is asking for an explanation as to why not.
majnu
Grafter

Yes for the first bill they overcharged and gave me credit for £14.74. This was back in 14/03/2015. I provided them with a bank statement showing that nothing had been credited back into my bank and now they are beating around the bush and giving all sort of excuses.
In regards to the amount of £14.74, this amount was credited off, so there was no need for this amount to be refunded. I have checked your invoice and you were not debited this amount either, so there is no need to refund you this amount.
I hope this makes sense to you.
I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for getting back to us,
I can confirm that the 14.74 was credited off and not re charged meaning no refund needs to be applied for this.

I have asked them numerous times what they mean by credited of to no avail. For my first bill they took out the full amount via direct debit and when I raised the fault and they acknowledged it but 2 months later I'm still fighting to get this back.
joclark
Grafter

Good morning, sorry that you feel we have been unclear when it comes to the refunds.
The credit which has been mentioned means that the money which you have been over paid with be paid in to your account. I apologise that this has taken so long to rectify, all payments which you have been over charged for have now been refunded.