Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inclusive calls removed but monthly charge increased

FIXED
baroudeur
Hooked

Inclusive calls removed but monthly charge increased

I removed the inclusive calls option last week  but the confirmation email shows that my monthly cost for line and broadband has been increased. I called Plusnet and was told that this is normal and any discounts previously applied would be reinstated.  Over a week later my account still shows the higher rate and  a message that further changes cannot be made as one being processed.  How long does it take to see the account showing the previous discounted rate?

2 REPLIES 2
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Inclusive calls removed but monthly charge increased

Fix

As the call plan change will take place at your next billing date, I suspect the message about further changes will stay in place until then. I also suspect that the correct discounted prices for broadband etc., will reappear at that time. Annoying, but no matter as long as the correct prices appear in your bill.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Re: Inclusive calls removed but monthly charge increased

Hi @baroudeur 

Your monthly bill will stay the same it's just the email that shows full prices and not discounted ones. I wouldn't worry about this too much to be honest, I've checked over your account and the only change you'll have is the call package coming off. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team