cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inclusion of referral discount in itemised invoice.

Pancho
Grafter

Inclusion of referral discount in itemised invoice.

I used to get a monthly payment from Plus but this has stopped. My referral discount is taken from my monthly invoice total but is not included on the invoice. This means the amount I am charged is not the same as shown on the invoice. Would Plus consider adding the referral discount as any entry on the invoice please? The amount on the invoice would then be the same as the amount taken from my bank. I use Money to keep track of my accounts and have a split entry for Plus. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Mark
Grafter

Re: Inclusion of referral discount in itemised invoice.

Hi there.
Your monthly referral payments should be itemised in a credit note viewable in the member centre.
I used to get a monthly payment from Plus but this has stopped.

Direct payments are made in 2 circumstances.
1. Referral bounty payments are made directly to your bank account.
2. Referral monthly payments are made directly to your bank when they exceed your monthly adsl payment and after your monthly subscription has been credited off. This hasnt changed since we started referrals.
If we have stopped paying you directly then one of 2 things have happened. Your referrals have reduced or something is broken.
The current referrals link in the member centre will break down exactly how many current referrals you have and the status of all previous referrals.
Tally up the information from the portal and let us know if there is a discrepancy and we'll take it from there.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Do you get the E-mail notification, in two parts?
a)
This advance notice is to let you know that a payment of £26.54, for your
PlusNet Internet account will soon be taken, on or after 27/06/2008. This
email is for your information only, as no action is necessary on your part
to complete this payment.
b)
By referring the following account, you have received a discount of £0.25.
This has been applied to your PlusNet xxxxxxxxx account as a credit of
£0.25 against 'Account Billing (2008-06-24 to 2008-07-23) And Scheduled
Payments'.
these are also shown on the members centre transactions
as below note value and balence columns

sinewave
Grafter

Excuse the revival of this aging thread but its seems appropriate to my situation.
I too am wondering if the invoice could contain/show the referral discount. it seems a rather messy way of doing things currently
Basically, I'd like a single monthly invoice that reflected what is shown on my credit card.
For accounts purposes I have to print out these things and a single bill would be much neater. I have to use twice as much paper under the current system too!