cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate billing

Fred99
Dabbler

Inaccurate billing

Having just moved from BT to Plusnet for my landline and being with Plusnet for broadband for nearly ten years, I have received two inaccurate bills.  My agreement was for £1 per month for BB and I am being charged £10.99.

I am trying to get a response from Plusnet via this Forum as it is impossible to get through on the phone, the usual waiting time being over 30 minutes.

Is anyone out there listening?

12 REPLIES 12
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Re: Inaccurate billing

Hi @Fred99

I can see that you spoke with a member of our team this morning. Did everything get sorted for you or are you still having issues?

Fred99
Dabbler

Yes thanks.  After another 35 mins wait and being transferred to the right department, things have been sorted.

it seems you are all VERY busy sorting out the new system!!

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back in  touch @Fred99

I am pleased to hear the issue has been resolved but I do apologise for the long wait times you experienced and inconvenience this will have caused.

If we can help with anything else in the future, don't hesitate to let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Fred99
Dabbler

Well there is another Plusnet feature that is puzzling.  Whenever I get an email from you the characters such as £ or ' don't show properly.  I get text like this 

Your order is subject to Plusnet�s Terms and Conditions 
Line rental: £18.99 per month

Is the problem at your end or mine?

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Fred99

Thanks for raising this feedback to us and I've passed this along to be looked into. If there's ever any confusion surrounding this or if you have any problems understanding the bills though, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll be more than happy to help out.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Fred99
Dabbler

You have got it wrong again!!!!!

It was agreed last month that due to the trouble I have been experiencing I would have this month's line rental free.  Also my BB is supposed to cost £1.

So my bill should amount to £1 plus calls.

PLEASE sort it out.  I know you have been suffereing from the newly introduced sytem but if you want to live up to your current reputation action is urgently necessary.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Really sorry about that. I've added the relevant discounts to your broadband subscription for and have also discounted the line rental from the next bill. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Fred99
Dabbler

Thanks Adam,

Your website is again having problems so I can't seem my updated bill.

If all goes well, you won't hear from me again - I hope!

Fred99
Dabbler

Hmm, my optimism was misplaced.  My bill is still showing the incorrect amount and presumably you will be taking the money from my account in a few days.

I really do not understand how you can operate like this and I see that I am certainly not the only customer suffering from your inability to sort things out.

This is totally unacceptable!  I look forward (with not much hope) to receiving a meaningful apology and some action!

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Fred99

I am deeply sorry to hear you have been billed incorrectly.

I have looked into your account and responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.

Fred99
Dabbler

I cannot understand how a company can continue like this - getting bills hopelessly wrong with dozens (hundreds?) of irate customers ranting and raving about your apparent inability to solve even the simplest of problems.

You have had over a month to sort out my bill and, despite promises to do so, my bill for November is STILL showing the wrong amount.

I suspect the wrong amount will be taken today so I face yet another month trying to get a refund.

Having recently signed up for an 18-month contract, I am seriously considering leaving.  It's just too much frustration and all needless.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Fred99, I am so very sorry for the time this is taking to be investigated and resolved. I have raised a ticket to our billing team, you can find a bit more info here about it.