Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In credit after leaving plusnet mobile

Etabeta
Hooked

In credit after leaving plusnet mobile

Hi there,

I left plusnet mobile for a different provider last month.i received the bill today and it says that I am in credit and it will be applied to my next bill.

As I should not receive another bill (I hope) could I have a refund please?

9 REPLIES 9
Etabeta
Hooked

Re: In credit after leaving plusnet mobile

Update:

contacted plusnet by twitter as well yesterday but nobody has read the tweet/message nor replied to it.

I will try to phone them too if/when I will have two or three hours to waste. So much for award-winning customer service...

jethrobull
Hooked

Hi.

I am in the exact same, situation. I paid for 2 accounts , one for me one for my daughter. We both left a month back, she left sooner than that. I shouldn't be due another bill so I would like this refunded from both accounts please. 

Hopefully somebody will respond, I mean, it's only my money after all Sad

Etabeta
Hooked

Hopefully 

jethrobull
Hooked

Well, still no response from Plusnet. Now I have an 'outside usage bill' on my daughters account for the exact amount she is in credit lol. ?? Her number was transferred to Vodafone on the 3rd of November.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Mobile support are contactable by email at mobile-help@plus.net or by phone on 0800 079 1133

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Etabeta
Hooked

Thank you for the info.

Etabeta
Hooked

Update: I emailed but still no real reply in almost a week. So much for outstanding customer service.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Etabeta,

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't received a reply to your email. I'd recommend that you give our mobile customer support team on 0800 079 1133 so that they can get this sorted for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Etabeta
Hooked

Thanks for your reply. I will try to find the time to make the phone call. I wish it did not have to come to this. Btw, update: my credit has been used to pay a fictitious (as I have not been with plusnet for a while now) new bill I received this month. Everything rather than have my refund, not very happy!