cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If we all told Plusnet that we were not going to refer people to them then...

spa
Hooked

If we all told Plusnet that we were not going to refer people to them then...

Plusnet have a BIG issue with Refer a Friend.

I have referred people to Plusnet over the Years and quite a few times the Discount as not been applied.

Then i get told to get my friend to ring them and give my user name to get the credit applied.

Now what if you posted your link on Facebook you would never know if a stranger clicked on it and signed up and then you would never get the credit.

For 12 months now i have not had anyone sign up and i thought it was strange so a friend signed up using my link and guess what, Yep Credit was not added to my account.

So If we all told Plusnet that we were not going to refer people to them then maybe they would get a system that worked.

As of now i will not Recommend them to anyone to plusnet even that their Broadband is really good well not until they fix the Refer a Friend system.

Regards

Steve

5 REPLIES 5
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: If we all told Plusnet that we were not going to refer people to them then...

So it's all about the money then @spa Wink

Serioulsy though, and granted you have a point, but if I thought any service was any good, I would refer them regardless of any discount or credit. But maybe that's just me. 

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
spa
Hooked

Re: If we all told Plusnet that we were not going to refer people to them then...

Lets say i will pay you £10 each time someone you send to me buys something but i never pay you

would you be happy with that ?

Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

No. Smiley

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

I've got one of my referrals which dates back to 2007.

I don't understand the rates at which Plusnet pays - but total discounts over the years for that one referral is £108.

So amounts can be substantial - provided you wait long enough. Smiley

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from General Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'