Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If out of contract - notice period

FIXED
moansalot
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

If out of contract - notice period

Hi - What notice period is required if you are out of contract ( I know it's more expensive being out of contract) 

I have a phone line issue ( hoping to have pavement dug up monday ) and corresponding b/b speed issue.

I'm very reluctant to agree a contract renewal until i know that the phone will be fixed and b/b up and running at full speed  - whatever that may be.- ( there is an outstanding query in the forum in that respect  - unanswered  !! )- especially with current appaling customer Support ( think there are probably only about half a dozen that are working through the multitude of issues currently being reported ) Those staff that are working are very helpful if you can attract there attention..

But with no ability to raise a ticket / exceptionally long on hold time for support if you can get someone and they are willing/able to assist and no online chat   -  the much touted( in adverts anyways)  exceptional customer support has become a joke among the community.

5 REPLIES 5
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: If out of contract - notice period

Fix
moansalot
Rising Star

@Browni 

Thanks for the prompt response

Browni
Aspiring Hero

Your welcome, good luck with the pavement digging and subsequent repair.
moansalot
Rising Star

Hopefully different contractors  - when i first signed up to PN  at this property I had a similar issue ie a line fault but a bit further up the road - the guys doing the digging actually cut through the cables  - resulted in the half on the close i live in being cut off ! They had to install some armoued cable !

Browni
Aspiring Hero

If it is the same contractors you would hope they've learned their lesson!