cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If being slammed and losing internet for 2 months wasn't enough, now being over charged

If being slammed and losing internet for 2 months wasn't enough, now being over charged

So my account was slammed and it took Plusnet 2 months to get me reconnected, and now the icing on the cake is I'm being charged £17.99 too much per month since they got me reconnected (should be £22.99, but I'm being charged £40.98!  And now struggling to get through to customer services!

2 REPLIES 2
Rising Star

Re: If being slammed and losing internet for 2 months wasn't enough, now being over charged

hi   pradu70sx1   i  see   you  are   a  newbie    i  bet   you  wish    you  add   not   gone   with   this   lot   first   of   all   go   to   the  forum   pick   up   any  body  that   as   been  over charged   that  is   getting   help   from   the  plusnet   help  team   i  hope  you   get  help .  not   having   internet   for   two   month   is  not   on    i  can't   understand   why   they   have   done   this   to  you    i  hope   this   will   help   they   should   give   you   a  refund   for  not   having   internet for   2  months   i  hope  they   do  the   wright   thing   for   you   from  boo1

Grafter

Re: If being slammed and losing internet for 2 months wasn't enough, now being over charged

what a disgrace ive asked a question on here 3 days ago still no reply ill be moving at the end of the month and my contract is up so will be going with someone else