cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I upgrade to Fibre do I get to keep my webspace etc..

geehawk
Rising Star

If I upgrade to Fibre do I get to keep my webspace etc..

Got no reply to asking this is "Everything else" so I'll try here, 

This has been the case in the past but I want to confirm that it is still the case.

I'm currently on an old product and still have a few domains/websites/email hosted by PN/f9.

I've just noticed that due to a offer, I could move my phone line over and upgrade to fibre for around the same as I'm currently paying, for the 18 months the offer runs for at least.

Can anyone confirm that, as in the past when I have changed products, that I will keep the legacy stuff, like domain hosting, webspace/sites etc..?

It would appear a bit daft not to take up this offer, but if I lose all this stuff then there will be no cost saving and I might as well look elsewhere.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3
geehawk
Rising Star

Re: If I upgrade to Fibre do I get to keep my webspace etc..

Forget it.

If I can't get any reply from Customer services as an existing customer asking a simple question then I really don't want to be upgrading my service with all the issues past experience suggests there will be, with no support from your end.

I find it extremely disappointing that the current crisis appears to be an excuse to provide even worse support than usual to existing customers (these forums or nothing) , but you are still happy to take on new customers and provide them with live chat.

I believe you have your priorities all wrong.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

I kept my webpace when upgrading, so you should too.

Also you can use the forum search to help find answers to questions - here's a question / response similar to yours https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Change-product-and-keep-what-I-have/td-p/1604765
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
geehawk
Rising Star

I'm well aware I could search, but I want proof that in my case this holds true so that if any issues arise I can offer more than "well last year this bloke on the forum said" ..

Thanks anyway.