cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCORRECT Phone Cease order placed on my account!

kmw350
Rising Star

INCORRECT Phone Cease order placed on my account!

Hi,

I wonder if one of the support staff can please assist?

While reviewing my current support ticket, I noticed another ticket on my account with the message:

A LLU PSTN cease has been placed on this account. This is due to complete on 02/08/2016 23:59:59

I appreciate the date has passed already, but at no time have I had a cease order placed and it is slightly unsettling. Can someone please reassure me it is nothing to worry about and please remove the erroneous ticket,

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: INCORRECT Phone Cease order placed on my account!

There are no orders against the phone line and the only order that happened was to move you over to our new network, which completed on the date advised on the ticket. I'll get the ticket closed off.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Perhaps you would like to explain why moving to the new network generates

a A LLU PSTN cease has been placed on this account.

This sort of thing doesn't really inspire confidence that the PN/BT systems get cease codes correct, particularly related to whether transfers to an LLU provider actually generate the correct cease code...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

kmw350
Rising Star

Thank you Chris, no problem Smiley

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Perhaps you would like to explain why moving to the new network generates

"a A LLU PSTN cease has been placed on this account."

This sort of thing doesn't really inspire confidence that the PN/BT systems get cease codes correct, particularly related to whether transfers to an LLU provider actually generate the correct cease code...

The wording of it isn't ideal, however it's quite an old ticket alert (it was around before FTTC was). I note that this doesn't seem to happen to all accounts moving over to the new network, so I'll investigate.

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Thanks Matty

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.