cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wish to stay with plusnet

shrubbfamily
Grafter

I wish to stay with plusnet

Can a member of plusnet team check my line with Openreach database I have cancelled my transfer order to talktalk by checking on dsl checker saying this>>> there is currently a Broadband cease pending or in progress against this line. This cease is due to complete by 25th October 2018. This will not stop you ordering Broadband from a new supplier, but it will delay the provision of the new Broadband service. 

Can you please make sure my phone line and fibre remains with plusnet 

Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: I wish to stay with plusnet

Hi @shrubbfamily,

We have reviewed your account including all our suppliers systems and are unable to find any cease against your service. DSL checker can be inaccurate and hold out of date information so please don't worry.

If you need any further assistance please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help.

Thank you.

shrubbfamily
Grafter

Hello Ollie 

I've made up my mind i'm going to look for a new provider if you see any 3rd party transfer's can you please let them process 

Sorry for all the messing around 

Paul 

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @shrubbfamily

Sorry to hear that you are leaving us Paul.

I can see that you have managed to speak to us on the phone this morning to inform us of this.

Should you ever need any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to get back to us, otherwise all the best with your new providers.

Best wishes,