Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was wondering why I've been struggling

FIXED
samzh
Grafter

I was wondering why I've been struggling

I signed up to Plusnet mid-late last year and got a ~£7 monthly discount for doing so. After upgrading to Fibre Extra in Feb, I've now realised this discount has vanished. I haven't left Plusnet, all I've done is upgrade to a bigger package within Plusnet.

When comparing prices on the Plusnet site, my broadband was set to go from £9.99 to £19.99 (screenshot attached), an increase of £10 which I could cope with. The discount wasn't listed either as applying to the £9.99 (even though billing shows it was each month) or being excluded from the new £19.99 package. So I figure it was accidentally dropped during the change in package.

Can I have it back, please? Smiley

5 REPLIES 5
samzh
Grafter

Re: I was wondering why I've been struggling

Hello? PRETTY please?

samzh
Grafter

Day 3...

Anyone out there?

@Anoush perhaps?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fix

Just looking into this now...

[Edit]

Hey there. I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your discount. Once you upgrade from ADSL to Fibre, you do lose all existing discounts as your previous discount of £7.49 was an ADSL offer.

I can see that you upgraded back in February, so you're out of your 14 day cooling off period, however it appears that your contract didn't restart so it's still expires in September (06/09/16). Therefore, as we allow our customers to renew within the last 3 months of a contract, I would recommend calling our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 to see what they can do for you.

Hope this helps

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
samzh
Grafter

Thanks @Anoush! We'll see what they can do to ease the burn Smiley

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problem, I'm happy we managed to sort your discounts out Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button