cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to remove Talk Anytime but the system insists that I give consent to transfer broadband!

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

I want to remove Talk Anytime but the system insists that I give consent to transfer broadband!

Going through the Change my products process I am required to tick a box that says "Please tick the box to give consent for us to transfer your broadband service from your current provider to Plusnet", which is obviously nonsensical since I already have the PN broadband service. It won't let me proceed without the tick.

I am reluctant to do that in case my broadband service gets screwed up in the process.

Does anyone know whether it is OK to proceed with that box ticked?

2 REPLIES 2
daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

Re: I want to remove Talk Anytime but the system insists that I give consent to transfer broadband!

I just got through to CS and the advisor took it off for me.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: I want to remove Talk Anytime but the system insists that I give consent to transfer broadband!

Apologies for any confusion caused by the tick box regarding transferring broadband, despite already having broadband with us.

I'll make sure to pass feedback on regarding this for you.

Glad to hear you got it sorted over the phone. Thanks for letting us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet