cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to pay!

itian
Grafter

I want to pay!

I cancelled my fibre line a few weeks ago, I was fully aware that there were termination charges, i rang up and was unable to pay, told to call back, rang up today, still cannot pay the bill and then told it could be passed to debt collectors?! [-Censored-]

I want to PAY my bill, i want to give you money!

My username is\was: itian2

Please can someone from plusnet call to sort this out

6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: I want to pay!

@itian I'm not Plusnet staff, but something does not seem right here. Did you cancel your Direct Debit before you received your final bill - that's assuming of course you normally paid by DD?

John
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi @itian

Have you tried accessing our payment page - plus.net/pay ?

For some reason, although your final bill has been generated, and all payment details have been removed, the account is not in "failed Billing" and is in an "awaiting bill generation" status. I can see that you've spoken to one of my colleagues today who has escalated this matter to our internal billing team for them to investigate.

Once they're able to generate the final bill on the account, you should receive a new email stating that your bill is ready to view. Also, if you receive any sort of email stating something along the lines of "we've been unable to take payment" - this means that the account has gone into failed billing, and our team will then be able to take the payment over the phone. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
itian
Grafter

Hi Adam,

What does the system say on your end?

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @itian,

I've checked your account this afternoon and it doesn't appear that anything's changed since Adam viewed it earlier on this week. I can see that we're still awaiting our Billing Team to review the case and will provide an update once this has been picked up. Please allow me to apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
itian
Grafter

Any update on this?

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @itian,

I'm afraid that there's been no update on this one just yet. It can sometimes take a few days for these queries to be picked up, however once it has been we'll send you an update via an email and the ticket. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team