cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to end my contract

GerryMoore

I want to end my contract

I’ve tried phoning but get no answer after waiting around an hour at a time, I’ve emailed, I’ve posted to your social media account. No replies. Nothing. I want out of my contract but cannot get through to anybody to do this. It’s shocking service. I’ll be left with no alternative but just to cancel my direct debit then someone might actually get in touch with me. Please help.
7 REPLIES 7
hillaz

Re: I want to end my contract

I know the feeling, customer service support is worse than Talk Talk and that's saying something

agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

You have to phone on 08/00 013 2632.

I was given this number by a staff member who felt that it was easier for me to leave rather than enter into a dialogue to resolve a problem.

Mav
Fixes: 515

@GerryMoore 

Welcome to the Plusnet Community Forums.

As it's the weekend this may not be picked up by staff till Monday. Meanwhile I would advise not stopping the Direct Debit as this could affect your credit rating if arrears accrue.

If you are planning to change provider then you would need to contact them as changing ISP is provider-lead. They would then contact Plusnet

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

GerryMoore

I’m not moving to another. I’m scrapping landline and moving up solely mobile. That’s my point. No one replies,picks up a phone etc. I’m 76 do you think I care about my credit rating??!?
GerryMoore

Done that. Hour at a time. No answer.
GerryMoore

My contract expired yesterday so now I’m now I’m on a ridiculously high price until I get it turned off. Plusnet aren’t interested. They want the extra money. It’s that simple.
Mav
Fixes: 515

Have you tried Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 (as posted above) but selecting option 1 then option 2 (If you are thinking of leaving).

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still