cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've left, why are you asking for another bill to be paid?

brokenbiscuits
Dabbler

I've left, why are you asking for another bill to be paid?

I've continually mentioned that I'm going. Even asked you to close my account. I had a message today saying i owe money for my latest bill.

Trudged through your awful customer help (on here as  I don't want to sit on a phone waiting for someone to answer me for 30 minutes because you can't close my account properly) and it mentioned there's a ''Closing Fee''.... Of course there is.... But that is a different amount to what you're requesting, which just so happens to be the normal monthly fee.

I'm not paying that monthly fee, we pay in advance so what is this bill for if its my ''last bill''

And if it's not a bill but that 'closing fee' then please make it clear and the correct amount (not my monthly fee)

Not paying you squat until you confirm what the hell this bill is - and please  explain this 'closing fee' to me as you would of thought a loyal customer of years would be treated better than that.

I'm not happy as you can tell by this. I just want to be rid of your service please.

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: I've left, why are you asking for another bill to be paid?

Hello there.

There is a ticket on your account with our cancellations team but it doesn't look like it's been picked up before your bill date came around. I've written off the outstanding balance off your account now so you won't be chased for that amount.

We'll work out your final bill if applicable and we'll let you know shortly via this ticket

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
brokenbiscuits
Dabbler

Re: I've left, why are you asking for another bill to be paid?

Thank you for you quick reply to my problem, apologies if I came across as rude.

Tags (1)