cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've left but you are still trying to charge me

NickB

I've left but you are still trying to charge me

Hi,

i left because of your price increase, you sent me cancellation confirmations but you're still trying to charge me and you're chasing me for payments!

2 REPLIES 2
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: I've left but you are still trying to charge me

After PN suffered OFCOM £penalty£ for billing customers who'd left, you'd have thought they'd be more

on top of this; obviously some sort of delay lag between departments it seems.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: I've left but you are still trying to charge me

Hi @NickB,

I'm sorry to see an invoice has been generated on your account following your migration to a new provider.

I've looked over the account and it appears your details weren't updated following your housemove, therefore when the services left nothing was generated on the account to close it down as it didn't have visibility of your actual connection details (I've passed feedback on regarding the advisor that failed to update this information when the housemove orders completed)

I've raised a ticket with our billing team to ensure that the outstanding balance on your account is removed, any refunds that are due are issued, and the account is closed as soon as possible.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your patience and for bringing this matter to our attention.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet