cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think you made an error

DaveMcC
Grafter

I think you made an error

On the 15th or 16th of Sep, I checked to see what had been used, I know I read 58gb same date you sent me a text, "which I have only just read" (You've now used up your product's broadband usage allowance of 60GB)
Now, ! How do I go back and look at the history for that month, the reason being that the two who where doing all the peer to peer, and watching live rugby from down-under returned back to uni...............I want to check and see what used up the last couple of gb's as my roll over date is midnight 16th of each month
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: I think you made an error

Hi there,
I'm afraid you can only view a usage breakdown of the current month, it's not information that we save. If it's already past the billing date (which it seems it is) then that's not something we can help with.
DaveMcC
Grafter

I have just remembered who owns Plusnet,  Cheesy  Grin "BT"  Angry it is for the same reason that I changed my phone provider to ###, no not  ::)tt or sky Crazy "I don't believe in better, I believe in being honest"  Tongue
Any way, still believe in you should only pay for what is used, yes billed extra for 5gb used only 0.65gb and all the other months that the house may use only half of what is paid for........
Which leads me to the next bit,,,,,,,,,,,,some EU ruling about the way we will be paying for lines in future, if you do not want a phone for calls but want a "digital service line" ie brd-band you only have to pay for your isp, speed and usage?  Any truth in that !
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: DaveMcC
some EU ruling about the way we will be paying for lines in future, if you do not want a phone for calls but want a "digital service line" ie brd-band you only have to pay for your isp, speed and usage?

Can you remember where you saw that?
Jojo Smiley
DaveMcC
Grafter

Yes
pierre_pierre
Grafter

what a bright answer,  was it on the toilet wall, amongst all the other coments?
go on let us know