cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think Plusnet and our two familes will be parting company

amberklene

I think Plusnet and our two familes will be parting company

Every year we have to haggle and then come to agreement. Why do you treat your long established customers so poorly?

My Mother is with you, and so is my family. Our contracts both expire within a month at the end of the year. Both have records from the chat transcripsts agreeing to line rental at £17 pm for 12 months. Both have suddenly increased to £18.99.

My Mum has been on the phone all morning... 'We emailed you' 'Thats the new price' ... It would seem your advert promising no changes and your wonderful customer service both stink. I will be contacting you Monday.

So to all out there, keep hold of any correspondance, and I would suggest only contact via chat so you can keep all the paperwork.

Will see what happens Monday, as far as I am concerned thats breach of contract Plusnet.

4 REPLIES 4
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: I think Plusnet and our two familes will be parting company

@amberklene 

Unfortunately, Live Chat no longer exists. Plusnet withdrew that facility about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

So contact options are the phone, these Forums, Facebook or Twitter. In order to get a record of anything discussed, you need the Plusnet staff member who picks up the phone or answers your post to create aticket on your account.

amberklene

Ah, OK thanks for that - feel pity for those who are hearing impaired. Will be recording any conversations I have then.

Wheel_nut
Grafter

If PlusNet have discontinued Live Chat as a means of contact, why is it still showing as a button option? The button seems to take me through some BOT options and then dump the chat with a message to call on the Phone.

A further annoyance is that it then asks for feedback on the Chat! Absolutely ridiculous!

amberklene

Well as an update, I sorted out the payments after a couple of calls

What did concern me was that the onus was very much on me to prove that the agreed payments for the year were what I was claiming.  It only got changed when I stated I had in front of me a copy of the chat transcript which backed me up. 

I would recommend anyone who has a verbal agreement made over the phone ask for it to be emailed before the 14 days is up.

TBH I have had issues every year on getting it renegotiated. I was originally with Madasafish before Plusnet took it over, its a shame long term clients are not looked after better. I will probably move next year simply to remove the stress of having to fight for a competitive deal