cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I should not be charged Early termination charge.

julia1000

I should not be charged Early termination charge.

On 26th November 2020, I received an email from Plusnet, in which stated "If you decide to leave before the end of your current contract you can do so without paying any early termination fees by getting in touch with us on 0800 587 1942 and giving 14 days’ notice. " I did give them a call on 14th December to give a notice that I would like to leave.

However I find I still have been charged £9.11 for Early termination charge. I called Plusnet a few times to ask the money back. Finally on 26th January I was promised to get refund after discussing with an advisor. I have the call record and the advisor is called Daniel.

When I have called today to chase the money, I have found the last discussion is not on the system and I am told I need to pay "Early termination charge".  I feel so annoying, for this issue I have called many times. During the time to deal with customer service, I find they are very inefficiency.  Normally I could solve an issue within 2 calls with other companies. However with Plusnet even I have called many times the issue is still there and for something has been agreed, they can deny. Plusnet is destroying its reputation for little money if it have reputation !!

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: I should not be charged Early termination charge.

Hello @julia1000,

I am sincerely sorry to hear of the experience you have had and for the undue stress this has caused.

I will look into this for you tomorrow and get in touch once I have an understanding of where the account is and what/if any further action is needed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team