cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I seem to be signed up for two 'contracts'

ejohnh

I seem to be signed up for two 'contracts'

Hi,

I renegotiated my contract as my fixed term one was due to be completed on 26th Nov.  I had the call package removed as I never use the house phone to phone out.  The new package was due to cost me £23.99 per month. Now I find that I am due to be billed £38+ per month  for broadband and line rental despite the new contract . Am I missing something here? 
Thanks

John

THis is my new contract:

A breakdown of your monthly bill is as follows:

Unlimited Fibre Broadband: £2.77 per month for 24 months

Line rental: £21.22 per month

Voicemail is provided for free

Total: £23.99 per month for 24 months on a new 24-month contract

A list of our call tariffs can be found here: http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/tariffs/

The price for broadband, line rental, call plans and call charges will be increased on or after 1st March every year from March 2022. On or after 1st March every year from March 2022, prices will increase by the Consumer Price Index rate of inflation published in January of that year plus 3.9%. Other prices, content and terms may also change during your contract. See our CPI Plus 3.9% Guide for details.

Your order is subject to Plusnet’s Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy. Please ensure you read and understand them as soon as you can.

You are agreeing to a new 24-month contract option.

You have up to 14 days, from tomorrow, to cancel your order (except for Plusnet Protect or BT Sport which you must keep for at least 30 days). If you cancel within 14 days you will have to pay for the services you have used and any installation, connection or activation charges that may apply (including those charges that were discounted or advertised as free at the time we accepted your order), and return any equipment we may have sent to you as a result of the order you are cancelling. Upon cancelling the service we may revert you to your previous contract or the closest matching service.

If you wish to cancel within the period set out above please call us on 0800 432 0200.

If you decide to cancel after 14 days and are still within a 24-month minimum term, you will have to pay £11.66 per full month remaining in the minimum term. Find out more in our Price Guide. For each month of your minimum term that you have Line Rental Saver, no early termination charge for your phone line is payable. Find out more in our PRICE GUIDE.

If we need to terminate your service, we will only do so after giving you 28 days’ notice.

We’re under duty to supply goods in conformity with this contract. This duty and your right to cancel within 14 days is in addition to your legal rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods or digital content, or services which have not been provided with skill and care.

Need a hand? We offer full customer support via our easy to use Member Centre which is located in the top right hand corner of our website www.plus.net. You can also upgrade your packages, view your usage, amend your account details and much more.

Happy with our service? Why not refer a friend to Plusnet and get money off your bill EVERY month! Refer a friend HERE.

If you don’t want us to tell you about our products and services or if you want to complain, please visit www.plusnet/home-broadband/contract/ or write to us at Plusnet plc, The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU.

We will try to work through any disputes that you may have with us. However, if we cannot do this, you may refer the matter to any relevant service which sorts out disputes. Details of these, and of how to refer a dispute, are set out in our Complaints Code of Practice HERE.

Thank you for your continued custom.

Louise May - CSC - CS Escalations

2:32pm, Friday 15 Oct 2021

Your offer details are below:

Customer's name: Mr. edward howley

Unlimited Fibre discount (24 months) - £14.21

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: I seem to be signed up for two 'contracts'

Hi @ejohnh, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear your latest invoice amount hasn't come to your advised contract amount. I've looked into this for you and although I can't confirm my findings on here, I've updated a ticket on your account I'll personally be monitoring moving forwards that can be seen here:

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=219228430