cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I recently recommended a mate to plus net he has just been switched on can I cla

MW45
Grafter

I recently recommended a mate to plus net he has just been switched on can I cla

I recently recommended a mate to plus net he has just been switched on can I claim anything?
7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: I recently recommended a mate to plus net he has just been switched on can I cla

Get him to raise a ticket asking that you be added as a referrer
MW45
Grafter

Re: I recently recommended a mate to plus net he has just been switched on can I cla

How do I do that? Also what do I get, is it worth doing? Thank you for the reply
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Did he sign up through a cashback site? If so you probably can't claim you are his referrer (or if you do he won't get the cash back).
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
MW45
Grafter

No he just signed up over the Internet the same as I did the other month,
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

You don't  - he does on his account
The benefits are given here http://www.plus.net/support/tools/referrals/referrals_discount_info.shtml which are the values per month
MW45
Grafter

Thanks for your help and advice but how does he do it, say that I recommended you to him?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You both need to raise a ticket on your accounts, yours advising you referred him and his advising he was referred by you. Make sure you reference each others' usernames on the tickets and we'll get it sorted for you.
You can raise a ticket at http://contactus.plus.net Smiley